website

www.shopcanela.com

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Our Friends!

Canela-Canela Style Consulting.
 Always ready to lend a hand, an extra pair of eyes, laughter and joy. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. We appreciate our Canela-Canela friends!!!! Love you all!


"I can honestly say that investing in getting organized is so worth it! That's exactly what happened when I  asked Gabriela and Adriana to help me organize my closet and create different outfit ideas. Not only was every piece organized, but they combined and reinvented so many pieces that I never had thought of. I travel extensively for work and therefore need ideas that are easy and quick so that getting ready in the morning is a snap. Pictures taken of outfits and arranged in an album make that possible! They created such efficiency for me that I can wait for the next project! 
 -Jovanka Zrnic  






No comments:

Post a Comment